What is Pre- Stretch Film?
Pre-Stretch Film is a multi-layer stretch film that is made to be thinner and stronger than standard hand grade stretch film. This multi-layered stretch film has special characteristics that increase stretch resistance and strengthen load holding for transport. Ultimately, this produces less environmental waste since the operator consumes less material during usage.
The high-performance pre-stretched film brings the benefits of the modern top of the range stretch wrapper to less advanced machines.
- Cost & Time Effective
- High performance; puncture and tear resistance at thinner thickness
- Reinforced edges to provide load-holding force
- User Friendly
- Stretch Consistencies
- Easy to wrap, save of workforce effort
- Environmentally friendly and easily recyclable
- 50% less film consumption.
- Longer length with the same reel weight due to its low thickness.
- Less time and effort to wrap a load.
- Presents minimum neck down while being applied.
- Less film consumption and thus lower packaging and waste disposal costs
- More meters per roll for reduced storage space and fewer roll changes during processing
- High retention forces for best pallet stability
- Hand Use: 430 – 450 MM x 9 Micron x 500 Meters. 2” Paper Core ID.
- Machine Use: 430 – 450 MM x 9 Micron x 1500 Meter. 3” Paper Core ID.
- Other Sizes that can be made on request: 150MM, 200MM, 250MM, 300MM, 400MM, 500MM, 550MM.
The results are clear:
Standard Sizes Available:
Choosing Pre Stretch Film for your packaging has numerous benefits and also is cost effective. If you think these suits your requirement ask for a Free Sample today!