What Is Pre-stretch?
Pre-stretch is the process that allows the stretch film to be stretched before (pre) being applied to a load.
Pre-Stretch film is a multi-layer stretch film that is made to be thinner and stronger than standard stretch film. This multi-layered stretch film has special characteristics that increase stretch resistance and strengthen load holding for transport. Ultimately, this produces less environmental waste since the operator consumes less material during usage.
The high-performance pre-stretched film brings the benefits of the modern top of the range stretch wrapper to less advanced machines.
Pre-stretch is strong, consistent and stable at a minimum effort of the worker. The cost of consumables is drastically reduced while increasing film coverage.
- Cost & Time Effective
- High performance; puncture and tear resistance at thinner thickness
- Economical Transportation
- Reinforced edges to provide load-holding force
- User Friendly
- Stretch Consistencies
- Easy to wrap, save of workforce
- Environmentally friendly and easily recyclable
Cost and Time Effective
- 50% less film consumption.
- Longer length with the same reel weight due to its low thickness.
- Less time and effort to wrap a load.
- Presents minimum neck down while being applied.
- 50% lighter weight.
Environmental and Economical
- Less film, less waste.
The results are clear:
- Less film consumption and thus lower packaging and waste disposal costs
- More meters per roll for reduced storage space and fewer roll changes during processing
- High retention forces for best pallet stability
We, at Tilak Polypack Pvt. Ltd., are one of the leading manufacturers of Pre-Stretch Film. We are using machines imported from Europe to provide the best quality Pre-Stretch Film.
Standard Sizes Available :
- Hand Use : 430 x 450 MM x 9 Micron x 500 Meter. 2 Paper Core ID.
- Machine Use : 430 x 450 MM x 9 Micron x 1500 Meter. 3 Paper Core ID.
- Other Sizes that can be made on request : 150MM, 200MM, 250MM, 300MM, 400MM, 500MM, 550MM.