Take your eco-friendly lifestyle to the next level with biodegradable films!
Biodegradable films are a type of packaging made from plant-based materials like starch and cellulose. Unlike traditional petroleum-based plastics, biodegradable films are composed in a way to break down in landfills in months instead of long decades or centuries. Biodegradable films are gaining traction as the most viable alternative to traditional plastic bags. The statistic shows that biodegradable films have the potential to reduce plastic pollution and help us move towards a more sustainable future.
A Proud Biodegradable Plastic Films Manufacturer: Tilak Polypack
A step towards an eco-friendly lifestyle, this makes us a proud biodegradable film manufacturer. Tilak Polypack believes in producing not only eco-friendly but also cost-effective and reliable products. We have been in this field for more than 20+ years now customising solutions as per our customers’ needs in different sizes and shapes.
As we know packaging is an important area of discipline no matter what purpose it has, it is important that packaging products meet all the standard quality requirements. With Tilak Polypack, you don’t have to worry about quality of products. We believe in producing high-quality products to sustain the environment and providing our customers the best possible solution out there in the industry.
Tilak Polypack is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of BIODEGRADBLE FILMS in the world. With a presence in countries such as US, Singapore, Australia, Germany, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland, Scotland and Norway, Tilak Polypack has established itself as a trusted provider of high-quality BIODEGRADBLE FILMS.
Biodegradable films can be used for a variety of purposes, such as
- Food Packaging: Biodegradable films are a great alternative to plastic for packaging food items such as fruits, vegetables, meat, etc.
- Wrapping Gifts: An eco-friendly alternative to biodegradable plastic films for packaging gifts and goods.
- Shopping Bags: Customised biodegradable films can be used as shopping bags for brands and businesses as a step forward to sustain our environment.
- Medical Packaging: They can be used in the packaging of medical products such as bandages, gloves, and syringes.
- Construction: Biodegradable plastic films can be used in construction to create membrandes, insulations, and roofing materials.
- Consumer Goods: In packaging of products such as toys, electronics, furniture, etc. – biodegradable films are a more sustainable choice for packaging.
- Industrial Packaging: Biodegradable plastic films can be used in a packaging of industrial products such as chemicals, batteries, etc.
- Agriculture: Biodegradable films can be used in agriculture to protect crops from pests and diseases.
Benefits of using Biodegrable Films
Biodegradable films provide a greater number of advantages than traditional plastic films. Such as,
- Better for the environment.
- Can be composted, which meands they can be returned to the soil with zero harm to the environment.
- Stronger and more durable than traditional plastic films.
- A cost-effective solution for packaging.
- Wide range of applications
- Affordable and sustainable
Why Choose Tilak Polypack?
If you are looking for a more sustainable packaging solution, then products from Tilak polypackaging are a great fit for you! We bring the experience of 20+ years in this industry and provide our customers with the most sustainable, eco-friendly and customised solutions based on their needs.
Highlights of using products from Tilak Polypack:
✅ Eco-friendly solution
✅ Customised packaging products as per your requirements
✅ Products that meet manufacturing and quality standards
✅ Reliable packaging partner for your business